Saturday, January 31, 2009

I AM NOT ALONE

It is wee hours now. Just an hour past midnight. After completing my regular academic reading for my PMP examination, I was going through Con Coughlin's ebook Saddam-His Rise and Fall which I downloaded from scribd.com. I found the book to be melodramatic and decided to read the blogs I follow which includes Thinniam, Iyer-n-higher and Random Thoughts.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the post of Mr.NS Iyer which said "posted 50 minutes ago". I thought I am not alone. The post "That's Life" was quite absorbing. I enjoy the blogs of Mr.Iyer and Mr.K.Parthasarathi for two reasons, first every post is thoughtful and absorbing and second they hone my writing skills. I am lucky to have two Dronacharyas.

Coming back to what I want to say, I thought for a while and posted my comments which took almost 15 minutes. By the time I posted my comments there was another Post in Thinniam by Mr.T.S. Sridhar "Two news item" "posted 10 minutes ago" which reminded me that I am not alone.

By the time I post this, there may be a post in Random Thoughts. We are definitely well connected.

No comments: