Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beauty Dares Beasts





Miss Pakistan World Natasha Paracha has denounced the truce between Pakistan Government and the Taliban forces to implement Sharia laws in Swat Velley.


She has demonstrated the courage and guts the maile folks in Pakistan failed to do by taking up against the powerful radical forces.


Calling the implementation of Sharia laws beginning of the downfall of Pakistan, she said: "This act of compromise by the Pakistani government clearly shows that it is a failed nation. Taliban has no place in Pakistan and the people of Pakistan should kick them out. They are invaders and barbaric people."


While the armed forces are running away from the frontier, policemen are resigning or turning sympathisers of Taliban, people are afraid of opening their mouth and just follow Taliban rules, this beauty notwithstanding the dangerr Taliban can pose has challenged them. She deserves a pat on the back.


Pakistan has struck a deal with the devils and the devils would not rest until it draws the last blood from Pakistan.


Published for MSN.COM

2 comments:

nsiyer said...

That's heroic and a brave attempt without worring about consequences. Good Girivasan, I am happy you are blogging more frequently.

Giri Vasan Guinness said...

Thanks sir for the constant encouragement.

This is the first time I am able to find smallest of errors in your post / comments. Your writings are immaculate and that makes me a fan of your writing. Whenever I read my own articles I feel how stupid I am to make silly mistakes. But I continue to be stupid.

I have experienced you taking your writing so seriously and have the near perfection in your writing. Definitely these things get observed. Some day or other I shall reach your standard.

Thanks again.